The spring has inspired me to make some experiment in the kitchen and I would love to present t o you my most recent recipe for great and extremely tasteful dish. Here is my spring egg salad with avocado and champignons. As I said it tastes wonderful and is full of great ingredients,e.g.: eggs, avocado, green peas and spring onion.
You can serve it as whole meal or as a part of it. It all depends on your diet and preferences.
You just have to taste it. Here is my salad:
- 1/2 avocado
- 250 g green peas
- 4 eggs
- fresh lemon juice
- sping onion
- 8 little champignons
- spices: paprika, black pepper, garlic, mix of spices- I prefer Cevapcici Kotanyj
- 8 hours before making salad rinse champignons, water them with hot water and leave covered with a plate in a bowl
- boil eggs- make them hard-boiled – 10 minutes will be perfect
- peel and chop avocado together with lemon juice
- add green peas and capped spring onion
- chop eggs and mix with other ingredients
- add spices.
Instead of chopping avocado, you can make guacamole and add to your salad as a thick salsa. Both ways are perfect and will surely satisfy you so that you won’t miss mayonnaise.